uOttawa Anime Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Discord Chat

Discord Chat Group:

Click Here: uOttawa Discord Group

Live Chat!

Feel free to use the live chat below. However the majority of members are now using the discord chat group above.

Please create a Chatango account to use the live chat
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks!  (Read 204 times)

Pierre28

• Former Executive
  • Senpai
  • Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
Thanks!
« on: April 12, 2017, 06:43:59 PM »

During the last showing, I feel like I missed my chance to say thank you to the execs. You guys did a stellar job this year - everything was simply on point! Details on the showings were consistently posted well ahead of time, the room you were able to secure was awesome, and the social break activities were fun & innovative. It's a bit of a shame we didn't recruit many newcomers, but at the same time I appreciated the dynamics of having a smaller group.

So indeed, thank you for a great year. As someone who's been a part of the club for 5 years, I feel like this year might have been the most smoothly ran yet.

Congrats and good luck to the new & returning execs, I hope next year treats you well.

gaiamayhem

• VP Communications
  • Imouto
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:21:56 PM »

I believe I speak for all the execs when I say thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed taking in people's suggestions from last year and improving the club this year, as well as hearing people's suggestions as the year went on. We strive to improve the club. Thank you for coming out and enjoying this year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up